CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy April

It has been awhile since I have posted and I really have no good excuse for it. So I am going to fit a lot into one post. I will try not to make it too long.

April was a little busy for us, actually, the last few weeks were crazy! We all flew out to Arizona for Jason and Jaime's wedding (Billy's brother). We left on the 15 and came back on the 18th, so it was also a fast trip. But it was really nice to see family and be able to be with Jason and Jaime on such a fun and memorable day. We are very happy for them and are very excited to have Jaime in the family. She is pretty great! :) Here are a few pictures from that weekend.

This was as we were leave for our jeep tour of Sedona. Very pretty!
If you look really close you can see Billy. It was pretty high up.Jenna and her cousin Jacob. Jenna is about two months older.Jason and Jaime taking pictures.I love the look on Jenna's face. She was so tired at the reception but did really well. We literally ran her ragged that weekend. She slept the whole plane ride, the drive home from Tulsa and we put her in bed at 1 a.m.; she didn't get up until 10 the next mornig! Amazing girl!!

We were home 4 days before Jenna and Mommy flew out to Utah to visit my family for a week. Our time there started out well until 4 a.m. Monday morning when Jenna started throwing up. Not a fun day. She was better the next day but did not have her full appetite back. I then got sick on Wednesday. What a vacation, right? Well, we still were able to have a good time, and thankfully no one else got sick.

While we were there we celebrated Jenna's first birthday. I can't believe a year has gone by already. It has been so much fun and we feel VERY blessed to have Jenna in our family.
Here are some pictures from that trip.
Jenna and William played great together! She loved this ball too!
Jenna enjoyed playing the piano with Aunt Hannah Here is Aunt Becca holding Jenna. They bonded pretty well together! :) This is the day she was sick. I know, she really doesn't look so sick here. She had good moments throughout the day. But she was just pretty lazy after she was done throwing up. O and the only thing she would drink was water. Crazy!And Jenna wasn't a huge fan of her cake. Joy (my cousin) made her a really cute ladybug cake!

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I love all of the pictures, especially the new family picture. Jenna is getting so big. I can't believe it. I love her cake, I am doing a ladybug birthday party for Kamryn too!

The Hepburns said...

I can't wait to give Jacob his "smash cake" I think I am going to do a pig cake and a barnyard theme because he is so into Old McDonald had a Farm song