CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom is getting crafty!

I like to think that I am a crafty person but in all reality I am far from it. I did however manage to make a tutu for Jenna. I figured it should be easy enough and anyone could do it. Well here it is; my first tutu (or Jenna's first tutu, however you want to look at it).


I think it turned out pretty good considering how un-crafty I am. I have black leggings I am going to put under it and Aunt Carlee is getting a cute shirt to go with it. I'll post finally pictures after her birthday. I personally am pretty excited about it. I think it is just a mom thing. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting excited too!! The tutu is so cute! I cant wait till the shirt comes in :)

The Hepburns said...

I love the Tutu! Now I want a girl