CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recent pictures

Here are some new pictures of Jenna for you to enjoy. Her personality is developing more and more each day. She is pretty goofy and so much fun!
Here she is loving on Tobacco. He is so good to just sit back and take it.
Jenna's first bubble bath. She had a lot of fun.
I am babysitting a five month-old part time so I brought Jenna's bouncer back out. After the baby leaves Jenna likes to be in it. O and she has re-discovered her toes.
This was our first adventure with spaghetti and her eating by herself. I was very impressed with how well she used her fork. She is quickly becoming a big girl.


This picture makes me laugh. I love her smile. I can't help but smile when I see her sweet smile.
The famous 'sleeping in the highchair' picture. She was so tired that night.


2 comments:

The Hepburns said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious!

The Nielsens said...

She is sooooo cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.