CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's already been a month and I . . . .


. . . LOVE IT!! I have been home for a month now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am so glad we made this decision for me to stay home. It was a test of my faith but it has all worked out. We were blessed by Billy getting a new position at work. This experience has been a very big testimony builder in faith for me. I love the gospel; I love my Heavenly Father.

Ok, so enough will all that. I have had so much fun with Jenna since being home. She is becoming such a big girl and learning so much! Jenna finally cut her top two middle teeth. She has two next to those trying to come in as well. So she now has four teeth and she is already using them to bite. Usually she does not like my fingers in her mouth but today she thought she would see how they tasted. And it hurt!
Jenna has been pulling herself up on anything she can. She also has been daring and letting go so she is standing all by herself. I told you she was becoming a big girl! :) O and she loves to clap. Whenever we prasie her she claps. She knows she is a good girl. Billy and I are learning to discipline her and it is not easy. The dvd player and the tv are the big no, no's. We are having to find something else to do other than slap her hands. When we do slap her hands she starts to clap becasue it makes the same sound. So that is out. When we tap her leg she looses it like we have beat her. Poor child. She is throwing lots of fits lately and she usually gets left alone when this happens.
O and her personality is coming out a lot. She has a great fake laugh that we hear a lot! Jenna uses it a lot when we are eating dinner or not paying attention to her. She is the BEST!!!
Here is Jenna hugging her baby doll.
Jenna's new bath towel she got from Aunt Jaime and Uncle Jason.

She has really big yawns!This is the only way that I can get much accomplished. I gave her a box of 100 cookie cutters and she loves them.

Jenna's new way of playing peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOL oh sweet baby girl! Congrats on being a stay at home mommy! It's WAY better then working but just as hard work!

Steph said...

Oh man, she is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is 9 months already! I'm glad you are enjoying staying home with her. What a blessing.