CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finding Nemo

This is one of my most favorite movies and I am learning that I am picking out new things each time that I watch it.

I have decided that I need to be more like Dory. I am already very forgetful so I need to pick a new aspect of hers to focus on. I love how she is so trusting and confident. That is what I need to work on. I need to be more trusting in the Lord. I need to allow Him to guide my life and build my faith. I know that through personal prayer and scripture study this can happen. This is where I need to focus more of my time. I have to say that I love serving in the Primary at church. It allows me to focus on and re-learn the simple things in the gospel. I also learn so much from the kids they are amazing. They have such sweet spirits.
So my goal for the next month is to become more like Dory. Trusting and confident.

0 comments: