CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Words

I am finding it hard to decide if Jenna has had her first 'real' word yet. Well after this weekend, I am saying she has. First off, she has been saying "Dadadadada" for a long time. When she is upset and whiny, occasionally she will say "Mamamamama". She can say it and knows it, but she is rather stubborn. Hehe Jenna does say "Dad" a lot too. Other than that I have had trouble picking out words.
When she is getting into something that she is not supposed to, I try to get her attention by calling her name in just a regular tone voice. I'll say her name a few times and when she doesn't respond I will raise my voice a little and say 'Jenna Marie'. Well, twice now she has turned to me and I swear she said "What?"! Ahhhhh!! The first time I thought I just didn't hear her right but then she did it a second time! She is a funny girl :)
Tonight we gave her a picture of Jesus and she was so excited about it. She kept smiling at us and we told her it was Jesus. She looked at us like 'Duh! Why haven't I seen this before?". It was pretty funny. We are pretty sure she even said Jesus a few times. It was so sweet!
Here she is with crazy hair after her bath.

I thought she looked rather cute in this outfit! Daddy said she looked like a little cowgirl in it. The shirt has John Deere all over it too.

She was so proud of her self eating all her food by herself. Mommy was not very excited about the mess.

O and she climbs now. Jenna wanted to get to the stuff on top of the chair so she clmib on the box for better access.

1 comments:

Lareina said...

it looks like the mess is just contained to her face and hands! Which is great! But if any gets on the floor you have a mopper to get off! She just looks darling!