CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tobacco is not such a great help

I am so proud of Billy and all the work he has done on the house. He got a lot done in a short amount of time. I need to take pictures of it but that just never seems to do it justice. What I really need to do is find all the before pictures from when he first bought this house and then take pictures of now. He has made some HUGE improvements on it.

Here are a couple of pictures of Tobacco trying to help with the painting. Billy got a portion of the baseboard painted and Tobacco decided he wanted to lay down. For him to be comfy he had to lay against the baseboard. This is what he looked like after he got up;

5 comments:

lareina said...

Hilarious! I love tobacco!

Justin Compton Family said...

That's funny. I love the funny things dogs do

Steph said...

That's pretty funny. I like how part of his ear got it too. s.we

twhalliday said...

thats funny! i want to see pictures of your house.

Karla said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Almost here!!!