CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Any day now

We are hoping that Jenna decides to come any day now. I had an appt last wednesday and my doctor was surprised at how quickly I am progressing, especially with this being my first baby. She said she would be surprised if I make it another week. I actually have two more weeks before my due date which is May 10th. All we can do is sit back and cross our fingers.
Not much else is going on around here. We are just sitting back waiting for the next phase of out life to start. We are so excited for her to be here with us.

1 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I hope, for you, that she comes soon. I know how it can get at the end. You are just tried of waiting and can't wait to see their cute little face. Good luck with everything! We can't wait to see her.