A few weekends ago some great friends of mine (Heather and Stephanie) had a baby shower for me. It was lots of fun with games, food, friends and great presents! One of the games was to match different things that have to do with pregnancy or baby with a candy bar. Some of them where pretty funny:
Zero = time alone
100 Grand = hospital bills
Mounds = dirty diapers
Crunch = teething
Twizzler = contraction
Life Saver = epidural
Skor = conception
I thought these were quite clever! Not to mention entertaining.
Another game they did was to come up with as many words as they could using Jenna's full name; which is Jenna Marie Cole. One girl came up with over 60 words!! Way to go Jessica!!!
I was so excited that both Carissa and Lareina (my two very best friends) were able to come from out of town for my shower. I was very excited to see them both.
Here are some pictures from my shower.
Carissa and me (of course my eyes are shut.
and I have no pictures of me and Lareina, ugh!)
I am picking out the best balloon baby. It was a very difficult decision to make,
but I had Olivia there helping me!
The candy bar game!!


1 comments:
you i thought about that weekend and not once did we get a picture together!
Post a Comment