We have only about 5 weeks left before Jenna gets here. On one hand it seems like forever away but then again it really is not that far off. We both are very anxious for her to be here with us.
Our ultrasound went great today! She wasn't too active for it like she normally is but that was ok. She seems to never stop moving! According to the ultrasound she is weighing in at about 5 1/2 lbs right now. My doctor said that should put her at about 8 lbs when she is due. I guess that is about normal but it still sounds big. I have hit the point of being ready to just be done. I am uncomfortable and it is not easy to sleep anymore. It will all be worth it once she is here with us. Only a few more weeks left!
We bought our baby furniture a few weekends ago and got an amazing deal on it!! We found it used but in great condition and from a very nice home. We got the crib, changing table and five drawer dresser for $150!!!!! I am very excited about it. We don't have things put together yet but once we do I'll get pictures up.
O and I have no pictures to post right now because I have lost the charger to the camera and it is dead. So I'll get some pictures up soon of the happenings.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Almost done
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great deal! That's awesome. I love it when stuff like that happens.
Post a Comment