I have to brag a bit. I am so proud and excited for Billy. He has his last final today and will be finished with his Associates in Business!! He has worked so hard on this and I know how much he is ready to be finished. Billy has been wokring full time and doing school full time for the last two years. Here in a couple weeks he will start on his Bachelors in Criminal Justice. That will take him another two years. From there we will see where life takes us.
Among working full time and school full time he has been diligently working on our house the last few weeks. Of course we have a dead line fast approaching! :) The house is being painted all one color, it makes it so much easier to sell that way. The nursery and front room are done. Our room is next to paint and then the bathrooms need to be painted and put together. Of course there are always little last minute touches to take care of but progress is being made and I am so excited to see it and so grateful for a husband who can do all this work. He is pretty amazing and I am one lucky girl!! :)
Among working full time and school full time he has been diligently working on our house the last few weeks. Of course we have a dead line fast approaching! :) The house is being painted all one color, it makes it so much easier to sell that way. The nursery and front room are done. Our room is next to paint and then the bathrooms need to be painted and put together. Of course there are always little last minute touches to take care of but progress is being made and I am so excited to see it and so grateful for a husband who can do all this work. He is pretty amazing and I am one lucky girl!! :) Today I am at week 30, so that means I have 10 weeks left!!
I can't believe it is coming up so fast. We are getting very excited and ready for her to be here with us. I went last weekend and filled out my registries. There is so much cute stuff. It is very hard to decide what to get. Everything is still going great. Jenna is moving all over the place. I have a feeling she will be a very active little girl. She has also been reacting to loud noises and to her daddy's voice. It is great!!
I can't believe it is coming up so fast. We are getting very excited and ready for her to be here with us. I went last weekend and filled out my registries. There is so much cute stuff. It is very hard to decide what to get. Everything is still going great. Jenna is moving all over the place. I have a feeling she will be a very active little girl. She has also been reacting to loud noises and to her daddy's voice. It is great!!


1 comments:
WOW! busy girl! Congrats with school Billy!
Post a Comment