CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photo Tag

I wasn't going to do this post yet because my computer is off getting worked on right now. So I decided to flip through Billy's pictures and see if there was anything good. This is what I found ....

So here is what you do:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This pictures is from our trip to Florida. It was our belated honeymoon trip. What a wonderful trip it was. It started out bad but quickly turned amazing. Our flight got in around 11 p.m., we got our car and headed to the airport. Of course it just had to be raining. We get to our hotel and they don't have a room available for us!! We were so frustrated. Finally the guy at the counter said it wasn't his fault that they were over booked so he gave us the last room he had available that night .... the PENTHOUSE!!! It was AMAZING!! This pictue was from the huge deck we had. The next morning we woke up to pouring rain. You couldn't see in front of you it was raining so hard. I was very upset since it was the first time I had been to the ocean. Luckily it stopped raining by the afternoon. And the rest of the week was amazing. I really like this picture of Billy. He looks so good!!!!

0 comments: