CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a ........

.......... GIRL!!! Her name is Jenna Marie. We both are very excited about having a girl. I'm sure it won't take her long to have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Everything went well at the appointment. She is measuring just as she should and growing great. My due date is still May 10th. That does not seem too far away at all. With as much as she is already moving I am sure she will love to wrestle with her daddy. She has been making herself known for almost a month now. So, now all the fun starts!! All the shopping and picking out all the fun girly stuff.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys!

Kerri and Cody said...

So exciting!!! I like her name :)

Justin Compton Family said...

How fun. We do need more boys though...Too many girls, not enough boys. The boys will love that when they get older... :)

Nielsen Family said...

How fun it will be to have girls the same age! We are excited for you and I can totally see Billy having her wrapped around his finger.

Steph said...

That's so exciting! We are glad that she is healthy! Can't wait to meet all those baby girls there.

Julie said...

Congrats! Little girls are the best, you're gonna love it. Their stuff is way fun to shop for! And what a cute name!

Katrina Witt said...

So happy for you!

Love us!

Katie Wininger

Karla said...

Congrats! She is going to be so adorable. The name is beautiful too.

AdrianneJayne said...

Congrats Amanda! I am so so so happy for you-- kinda jealous. I have major baby fever! Excited to see the endless amounts of cute baby pictures!

Katrina Witt said...

Congrats!!! Your so beautiful!!! Icant believe you found me. im so happy. I love your wedding pic.. how cute! Im due july 16th.. pretty close. So hopefully we will see more of you ..... I hear your parents just moved here????? Ill catch up soon love ya

Halley Carol said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Jenna is such a cute name, I hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well!