Ok, so, I decided to start my belly pictures. I am super excited to start showing and am somewhat enjoying it right now. I know that soon enough I won't enjoy it so much so I am trying to while I can. I know there isn't much to show right now but it is so much fun!!
We go in this week to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait. I have been very anxious to find out. Billy says he already knows but won't tell me. Of course we will be happy with whatever we get. We just feel very blessed to be having a baby.


8 comments:
look at that lil belly! Just you wait...... in a few months you will feel like like a tank. You will always look cute though! Enjoy. Hope you're feeling better!!
You're so cute! I can't wait for your ultrasound! Hope your little one cooperates :)
Aww, what a cute baby bump! I love it!
Billy won't tell you so if he's wrong, he won't have to admit it. :) JK. Good luck. You look good.
That's so exciting! You have to post when you find out what it is. I'm so glad that things are going smoothly!
What a cute little bump! We are so excited to hear from you, once you find out what you are having. Call us!
I love it! You look so cute! Keep the pictures coming
congratulations on the girl!! we're both hoping this one's a girl. we'll see... you look so cute!! i love your little tummy!
Post a Comment