CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Private

I did not want to do this but we are going to make our blog private. Apparently it is just too easy for anyone to view. Please leave a comment with your address if you would like to keep viewing. I hope to have this started by December 13.
Thanks!

14 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

Erica Johnson
emj11812000@yahoo.com

AdrianneJayne said...

me, please!

adrijayne@Gmail.com

Nielsen Family said...

Us too!
darcie_gt500@hotmail.com

Nicole_Hart said...

hart.n@hotmail.com

Lareina said...

ldecker83@gmail.com

Danny.April said...

dabench09@gmail.com
add me :)
Love you!!!

The Bidwell family said...

Me too!

fattyfatty2x4@gmail.com

Stephanie Bidwell

Tanya Murray said...

count me in!

mrsaquacrete@gmail.com

Kerri and Cody said...

kerrimoriah@hotmail.com

I imagine I should probably do this at some point too!

Unknown said...

Me too! Me too!
tanahepburn@gmail.com

hwg2g2 said...

I just saw you on Casi's Blog! Come over and check us out too.
ask-wherearewegoing.blogspot

What a cute family!
Heather Gavin
hwm2m2@hotmail.com

Janet said...

me too. coleslaw309@gmail.com

Janet said...

me too. coleslaw309@gmail.com

The Nielsens said...

Please add us.

staceyjoe21@hotmail.com