CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!!

I am so proud to have an amazing husband who has become an amazing father. He has been so much help to both Jenna and I these last 7 weeks. I don't know that anyone will ever know what a help and support he has been. I also don't know that he will ever know how much I truly do appreciate him and all he does for us. Billy really is a great guy. It is so fun to see him get excited when Jenna smiles or starts talking to him. And it is so sweet to see him care for her and calm her when she is not feeling well.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MAN!! My little nerdy, ANNOYING cousin Billy Cole has grown up to be such a HANDSOME DADDY!! WOW YOU GUYS!! She is so dang cute!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HER WHEN YOU ARE HERE ON THE 4th!!! My kids can not stop talking about it!