CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bad habits start early

One thing I wanted to avoid with Jenna is thumb sucking. That is one thing that drives me crazy. I can throw her sucker (binky, pacifire, etc) away when it is time to be done but not her thumb. Well she has found her thumb a few times already. And as crazy as it makes me, it is still super cute. She even had her fingers wrapped around her nose! I had to take a couple pictures. She was very upset with me when I took it out and replaced it with her sucker. She cried like I hurt her. Poor child. :)

2 comments:

Kerri and Cody said...

Cute, cute :) I love your new blog background by the way! My sister was the opposite..and liked the thumb sucking thing better because they could calm themselves easier and were non dependent on something they couldn't really put back in their mouth by themselves for awhile. I have to say though.. I totally agree with you on this one! (Although it does look pretty stinkin' cute when they are!) We got a couple of pics of Ansel sucking his thumb but other than those few times he really wasn't all that interested in it (and was happier when I gave him his binky instead) Good luck convincing Jenna not to start that habit :)

Steph said...

It is so cute though! Can't wait to meet her!