We have been home for a week with Jenna and I tell you what, we could not have asked for a better baby! She has been amazing! She has slept through the night every night except one and I am extremely grateful for that. She eats around 11 and does not get up until around 6. It is so nice. And I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. She hardly cries or fusses. Of course she is still in that newborn stage so she doesn't do a whole lot but it is still fun to watch her sleep and see all the cute faces that she makes. Jenna enjoys her bouncer and her swing, O and her daddy. They love to cuddle and watch sports.
Jenna also had her first dr appt yesterday. A nurse say her earlier this week and thought she might be a little jaundice so we took her into a dr and he decided that she actually does not look too bad. We are just supposed to watch her for now and she is looking better each day.
I also went to my dr yesterday just because I have not been feeling right. Istill cannot sit or walk without hurting. I found out that I cracked my tail bone during delivery and there is nothing to do about it but let it heal on its own. To top that off while in the dr's office I popped my knee cap out of place! Can you believe it?!?! Just one more thing. It was a frustrating afternoon, but it is all worth it.
I must say, that even though my recovery sucks right now, I am very blessed. I have a beautiful little girl to show for all of this and an amazing husband who has been a huge help to me. I have truly been blessed by Heavenly Father. I also have some wonderful friends and family to help and support me through all of this. Thank you to all who have given emotional and physical help to me and my family right now. We love you all!!
Jenna's hospital pictures are now online. http://www.freemanhealth.com/ enjoy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment