We made it home Saturday evening with our new family. Jenna has been amazing so far. I was excited to see how Tobacco would react to us bringing her home. He has been wonderful so far. When we first came home with her he had a hard time leaving her alone. He was sniffing her and wanting to give her kisses all the time. The first night he could not figure out where she went when we put her in the bassinet. He kept looking under it trying to find her. Tobacco slept by her bassinet most of the night. It was very cute. He has gotten to where he is more relaxed with her until she cries and then he is right there wanting to know what is wrong and giving us a look like we need to figure out what is wrong with her. The other day after we got her dressed she was not too happy so Tobacco pulled her sock off. I guess he figured she didn't like having clothes on. :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Jenna and Tobacco
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
She is so beautiful. We can't wait to see her. I am so sorry to hear about your recovery. I hope everything heals quickly for you!
Post a Comment