CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Billy and I had a great Christmas this year. Both places that we work shut down starting Christmas Eve and open back up January 5th, so it was a nice long break for us. We actually were not home the whole time. Christmas Eve we flew out to Phoenix to see his family. It was a lot of fun! I think everyone’s big present this year was finding out that Tana (Billy’s sister) is pregnant!!! Yeah for Scott and Tana!!! We are all very happy for them. She is due a few months after I am. It is exciting to be pregnant with someone else in the family. It is also nice that the cousins will be only a few months apart.
While we were in Phoenix us kids went out 4 wheeling (of course I did not ride). It was a great day to be outside. Jason took the camper out so that we would have a bathroom, and what a lifesaver that was!! He also took it out so that he and his boys (Carson and Devon) could camp out. Ryan (a good friend of the family) and his girls came out also. Devon and Heather rode their 4 wheelers all over the place. Carson and Hailey rode together on Carson’s 4 wheeler. It was very cute!! Hailey kept asking Carson to drive her around on it.



0 comments: