CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Kelli (Eileen) Lopez

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. NCIS
4. Brother's and Sister's
5. I'm not sure what else
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Came to work
2. Washed a load of laundry
3. Threw up (I know gross)
4. Watched 300
5. Took a shower
6. Made dinner
7. Played with Tobacco
8. went to bed early

8 Things I look Forward To:
1. Having my baby
2. Billy having a new job
3. Being able to stay home full time
4. Sleeping!!
5. Finding out if we are having a boy or girl
6. Our Dallas trip (we are going to see the Cotton Bowl for our anniversary!!!)
7. Having a new house
8. ENJOYING FOOD!!!

8 Favorite Restuarants:
1. Del Rio (I have ruined it for me for now)
2. Carinos
3. Buffalo Wild Wings
4. Cheddars
5. Garfields
6. Taco Bell
7. Chik-Fil-a
8. Dairy Queen

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. That I will have a healthy baby
2. I will start feeling good so I can enjoy being pregnant
3. A new house
4. For Billy to have a job he enjoys
5. To be a stay at home mom
6. for more sleep!!
7. to have a maid (especially right now)
8. to have a finished house

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Isn't being tagged the best? :P I like reading other people's tagged posts cause you learn some really random things about them. Whoever started doing blogs is the coolest. Such a fun and easy way to keep in touch with friends!!

Justin Compton Family said...

A maid! That's a wonderful idea. Justin might go for that one...I'm stealing your wish.