I don't even know exactly what to write other than I am PREGNANT and so excited about. I am 9 weeks along, so it is still kind of new, but I had my first appointment today and everything looks great!! The baby measured just as it should for 9 weeks so that was very reassuring. Also, we were able to see the baby moving a lot!
I have been very sick for the past month. It has been hard to keep too much of anything down lately. I am really hoping that it doesn't last too long. I am rather miserable and it makes it so hard to work when all I feel like doing is throwing up and sleeping. I know it will all be worth it. And we can't wait for the end result.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I'M PREGNANT!!!!
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope that everything goes better this time. We will keep you in our prayers. We are SO excited for you!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys, and are excited to have babies only 2 months apart!
i was really sick from week 6 to 16, but.... i took b6 vitamin and half a unisom at night and it made my days bearable... as in, keeping food down. but they also make preggie pops that you can get at motherhood maternity that work.
congrats tho!!
I'm so happy for you!!!! you guys are going to be such great parents. (And I like your new blog background!)
CONGRATS!!!
I'm elated!
Amanda I'm so happy for you guys!!! I was looking through some blogs and saw you!! How's everything been? I miss visiting you!!
Oh Yeah!!! That is so wonderful. Congratulations to you and Billy. Ok so I know you don't want to hear this but my doctor told me it was a good sign when you are sick in the beginning of the pregnancy. So that might help I don't know. Good luck and get lots of rest.
Post a Comment