I have many things to catch up on. Lots has happened in the last few months.
First let me begin by saying how thankful I am for ALL my blessings. I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Especially right now, during this time. I have an amazing husband who works so hard for our family. He took a leap of faith and quit a good job for an even better one that will become a career. One that he has, so far, enjoyed very much. I know he loves Jenna and I more than anything. I am thankful that he is such an wonderful dad. I am very thankful for my Jenna. She is an incredibly smart little girl who is growing up so great. She is so beautiful and fun to be around. She makes me laugh every day. I can't even describe how she makes me feel.
I have a home, a working car, food, clothing, family, friends and I am very thankful for EVERYTHING that I have in my life.
Believe it or not, I am thankful for my trials. I am thankful for my on going trials. I know that I am not alone. I know that the Lord understands how I am feeling. I know that I am not given anything that I can not get through. I have a lot of learning to do in this life and this is part of that. I do struggle and I am trying to be strong. It is not easy for me. But then, not everything is easy for everyone. I hope that I can be commpassionate towards someone else in my situation.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Many Thanks
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment