CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures and Jenna pictures taken this last weekend. I think they turned out so cute. I am very happy with them. Nicole Nugent, who is a youth in our church took these for us. She wants to do this professionally and she did a great job! Thank you Nicole.
I am still trying to figure out how to put a slideshow in a post. So for now the pictures are above. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

So adorable, I love the name in blocks very creative. We are getting new pics next month!! While I'm here, I just wanted to spread the word that I a starting a Hair Bow of the Month Club. Check out my blog if you are interested, lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com

Danny.April said...

oh my gosh! SO ADORABLE!!!! They all look so great!! Jenna is getting so big :) You have a beautiful family! Love you!

AdrianneJayne said...

Oh my gosh! I was Nicole Nugent's EFY counselor in july of 08! So crazy! Love the pictures!