CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Aunt Carlee's visit

Billy's sister Carlee came to visit us this last week. It was really nice to have her here. Carlee and Jenna got a lot of time getting to know eachother. I think Jenna missed Carlee after she left. When I got Jenna up the next morning she looked right at where Carlee had been sleeping.

I really like this saying. Carlee was able to get it into stickers to put on Jenna's wall. I really like it. Now if I can just get the rest of her room decorated. haha


The weekend Carlee was ere was the Maple Leaf parade. It ended up being 40 degrees out! Very chilly but we decided to go anyways. Jenna ended up sleeping through a lot of it. It ended up raining so we did not get to see the whole thing.

1 comments:

Carlee said...

It was so fun! Thanks for having me :)