CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

4 months old!

Jenna is 4 months old today. I can't believe how much time has gone by already and how fast it has gone by. She is an amazing baby and surprises me everyday. We have been very blessed to have her in our family. I am amazed at how happy she makes me. I love holding her when I've had a bad day; she just seems to make everything better (even if she is not the happiest). Jenna is a very special baby.
This is Jenna's first time on daddy's bike. I think she makes a great biker baby! :)

2 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I love the picute on the bike. Lucas and I were just talking about how fun it would be to be like granny and grandpa Cole and bike across the country. I do make custom bows. I like to try and match outfits when I can. Thanks so much for your feedback on my Bow Blog. It is fun to hear what people have to say!

The Hepburns said...

Can you fit a carseat on that bike?