I saw this post on Stephine and Scott's blog and that it was a very cute one so I thought I'd take the time to do it also.
1. When did you meet your husband? Here's a story. Sorry it's kind of long. We actually meet shortly after he moved to Missouri. There was a group of friends at someone's house for a New Year's Eve party and we were both there, but with different dates. Sometime after that we were both at the same friends house but I spent most of the time talking with a friend so we never got to talk to each other. A long time later we ran into each other at the Carthage Wal-Mart. I never go to that one so it was kind of funny. It was the day after one of his friends got married. He made the comment that he was now the only single one out of the guys. The comment went right over my head. I can be a bit slow at times. The next week we saw each other at a wedding reception. We exchanged numbers and I told him that I was going out later that night with friends and if he wanted to 'tag' along he could. That was of course the wrong thing to say. So, we didn't get together. A little while later I needed a guy with a truck. He was going to move something for me when I got a call from him telling me he was out of town and wouldn't be able to help me. In September he was in Joplin running errands and was bored so he called to see if I was doing anything that night. And we finally went out! After talking about it, if we would have gone out any sooner than this nothing would have become of us.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Billy
2.How long did you date before you got married? We dated 3 days before we knew we were getting married; 3 weeks before we were engaged; and 4 months before we got married. We started dating the begining of September and were married January 3rd.
3. How long have you been married? 3 wonderufl years!!
4. What does he do to surprise you? He is really good at making me feel loved when I need it most.
5. What is your favorite physical feature about him? Well besides thinking that Billy is just dang good looking; I love his eyes!! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes. I hope our kids have his eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality about him? Billy is a great server. He is always willing to serve and I don't think he has missed a service project. If he has missed, he had a good reason.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? We don't have nicknames for each other. I did ask him about this and he said, "but that doesn't mean that I don't love you, shnook'ums!!" He makes me laugh!! I love him!!!
8. What is his favorite food? Bean burritos
9. What is his favorite sport? Ok, if you know Billy, you know that he loves sports and it really doesn't matter what it is. Usually if there is some sport on TV he's watching. I'd have to say though that his favorite is college football.
10.When and where did you first kiss? We actually kissed on our first date in his living room. I just have to add in a little about our first date, (we are very proud of this). Our first date only cost us $1.03!!! We went to eat at the Ranch House where he had coupons; then we went to the high school football game and got in free because it was after half time; went to his house and watched a movie; then went to the video store to rent a movie and that is where the $1.03 came in. Of course we rented a scary one so we could cuddle. :)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being out of the house especially during the summer. We enjoy camping and being at the river.
12. Do you have any children? Not yet. I am due in May with our first, Jenna Marie!! We could not be more excited about something. We also have Tobacco. We got him about a month after we got married and he was only a few months old at the time. He has been our child and is spoiled at times. Tobacco has been a blast to have and I could not imagine what these last 3 years would have been like with out him.
13.Does he have any hidden talents? I don't know that this is so much hidden, but Billy can fix ANYTHING!! He is amazing! If he doesn't know how to he will figure out how to.
14. How old is he? 28
15. Who said I love you first? I did!! Acually we were laying on the couch talking one night and we both were about to say it and mine just came out first. I remind him all the time.
16. What is his favorite music? He will listen to just about anything.
17. What do you admire most about him? I would have to say that I admire Billy's testimony. He is very strong in the church and always reminds me what is important in life. He helps me to think things through and not get upset.
18. What is his favorite color? Green, or Black or Blue
19. Will he read this? Eventually
20. Who do you tag? Any of you who would like to shar a little about your husband.
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's for sharing! I love hearing stories about how our friends met! We can't wait to get back there to hang out with the crowd.
Ha! I meant to say "Thanks for sharing."
That is a good idea... I was nice to read about your cute story.
Post a Comment