CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

24 weeks

I am 24 weeks now and feeling great! I am not sick like I was before. No more throwing up!! I am still a little nauseated during the day of I don't take my medicine the night before, but it is not bad at all. I have had a few days that I feel uncomfortable, but I know that it will only get worse. I really do enjoy the days that I am feeling good which is most days.

Jenna is moving and kicking a lot lately. I think that is my favorite thing about being pregnant is being able to feel her. It is incredible to me. Billy was able to feel her move for the first time around Christmas. And about a week later we could see my tummy move as she moved against it. It was very weird, but so exciting.

I feel much bigger than I look in this picture, but I guess that is always how it goes. I'll always feel bigger than I look.

I also cut my hair off this week. I just needed something new.

1 comments:

Justin Compton Family said...

You look great. It's funny cause I always felt big. But I would look at pictures and think, "I didn't know I was THAT big!" I thought I looked bigger than I felt...I'm so excited for you. I loved how real it felt when she started to move. It's actually happening!