Ok I am such a sucker it is ridiculous! A lady at work had puppies a while back and she was getting rid of them last week. They are Pug and Boston Terrier mix and are called Bugs. I know it does not sound like a cute breed at all, but really they are so cute!! She brought the last one into work on Friday to get rid of it, I saw him and fell for him!!!
I'm telling you I am such a sucker! We really do not need another animal in our house but I just could not resist him. I never in a million years thought I would ever own a pug. This one however, is a super cute one. He is brindle and the ladies vet said that is very rare. He is 8 weeks old so we are going through the house breaking stage, ugh!! Tobacco thinks he is pretty great. The little one is not afraid to attack Tobacco
. It is so funny to watch them play together. Tobacco often runs the little one over. He likes to play with his paws alot so he is always knocking the little one around.
Now here is where we need help. We have not named him! So we are open for suggestions.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
I'm a Sucker!!
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I had a dog named midget--it was a brindle boxer & she was SO cute.
maybe since your bug is little--you could name him midget or midge.
makes me want a puppy!
come check out my blog--
http://rtmurray.blogspot.com
We are so excited that you found our blog! I feel like an outsider living in Utah with all you guys there, but this makes me feel better cuz then I know what's going on in your lives. We are so happy for you guys going through the temple! It's so great to be sealed to the most important person in your life. And I love that you took this puppy. If we had a place where we could have dogs, I would have so many. I'm excited to read more about what you are both doing. Keep it coming!
So you got another dog! He looks like a miniature Tobacco. So, cute. As far as the name, I am bad at that part, so good luck.
O my gosh!!! He is so cute! I can't believe you guys got another dog. He is so tiny in that picture next to Tobacco. I am so happy that you guys have this blog. I like to check it to see whats going on in you life :o)
Oh, the puppy is so adorable! I bet he is keeping you busy.
Post a Comment