CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FLOWERS

Lately I have really been into flowers. I can by no means tell you what is what; I just know that they are very pretty and almost soothing. We have some different kinds that randomly grow in our backyard. Every year flowers come up in new spots and new kinds come up. It is actually pretty cool. Earlier this year I wanted to get really adventures and plant some. It would have had to be in a pot on the porch otherwise Billy and Tobacco would have gotten to them. But I never got around to planting anything so maybe next year.
Billy and I have started taking pictures of different flowers that we see. I didn’t think I was doing so great of a job so I asked Billy to take them. But I did take pictures of the orange and purple flowers in our yard. I really want to keep doing this and decorate my house with these pictures. No they are not professional by any means, but I think they are great.



I think nature is so beautiful and it is amazing to me that we have all this beauty around us. We really should take more time to enjoy what Heavenly Father has given us.
Here are some (ok maybe a lot, but they are so pretty) pictures. I hope you enjoy!










0 comments: