CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Phoenix weekend!



Last weekend Billy and I went to Phoenix for his sister Stephanie's wedding. It was such a beautiful weekend. On friday we went to the temple and were able to do sealings. It was the second time I have been to the temple and it was so special. I love the temple, I love the work that can be done there. Since Billy and I have been sealed I have a new appreciation for the temple. I am so greatful for the temple and the blessings we can receive from being worthy to attend.

Saturday morning Billy and his brothers and sisters got together for pictures; it was so funny to watch them do this.

It is always fun to see them all get together. It would nice if we could all live closer, I know that we miss everyone!


Stephanie's wedding on saturday evening turned out very nice! She was a beautiful bride!




0 comments: