Ok, so any of you who know me know that I am not a big cooker or baker by any means. Well I had an urge to make a cake and it couldn't be a simple cake. I was so frustrated while making it that it jsut didn't look nice and then one of the cakes fell apart and the raspberries were too runny. AHH!! I felt so silly, but I was alos very proud of myself that it turned out SOOO great!! Of course Billy just laughed at me the whole time, but he was also very supportive in his special way. :) Since we did not need this WHOLE cake in our house I took it to work. Everyone said they loved it. Billy asked if I checked the trash cans! That is typical of him. :) But seriously my guys ate it all before lunch. It made me feel good. I have to be careful to not spoil them too much. I am not going to make them a cake every week.
So in the end my cake turned out really good and I was super excited and very proud of myself. Yeah I'm not a huge cook but seriously, by the time I get home from work and still have homework, I have no desire to cook. And Billy is a big boy. But don't worry, he does get taken care of.
Monday, April 28, 2008
My Cake
Posted by Billy and Amanda Cole at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! Is that the raspberry cream cheese cake?
Thanks! It is chocolate with raspberries and cream cheese icing. It turned out pretty good. I need to find soemthing else to try now. :)
ahhh... I want some :(
Post a Comment